Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Mighty Bowl Party

A Mighty Bowl party at the Jedi Temple we had tonight. Know what the heck is going on in this game, I do not. Run for a couple of seconds, then stop, all they do is. Know what the point is I do not. Anyway, playing againt the Ithor Iron Workers, the Wroona Womphawks were.

Rooting for the Womphawks, Young Skywalker was. Rooting for the Iron Workers, Kenobi was. The only ones among us who actually understand this game, those two are. Grasp the rules of Go Fish, Kenobi can not. Yet a complete understanding of all the convoluted rules of this game he has.

Just as confused by this game as I was, Windu was. "So they just made a 'tap-down'?" he asked.

"No, that there is called a touch-down," Kenobi corrected.

Later, I asked, "So to first base they just got?"

"No," Young Skywalker sighed, "the just made a first down, yo. 'First base' is Baseball, G. Shuh."

"But a first down they made a couple of minutes ago," I said, "Make a first down again, how can they? The fifth or sixth down this is, I count."

"It ain't work that way, yo."

"Remember when you made it to 'first base', Baby?" Senator Amidala asked Young Skywalker. I think a little too much to drink she had.

"Yo, homegirl, chill about that. We around the giz-eezers, yo. We gots to keep our omance-ray on the own-low-day. Know what I'm sayin'?"

"Young Skywalker, speaking what language are you?" I asked him. "Understand this 'omance-ray' and 'own-low-day' I do not. More Wiggerese that is?"

"Uh, yeah, G. It just means 'We gots to keep our eye on the ball', yo. Yeah."

"Oh, ok then," I said. Glad that he cleared that up, I am.

Later, a "half-time show" they had. Put on by a band called the "Turning Rocks" or something, it was. Going well it was until a wardrobe malfunction, the one called Keith Richards had. Worse it got when out of his mouth, Mick Jagger's dentures fell. Then his hip he threw out while dancing on stage he was.

More confusion after the half-time show, there was. "Touching that other guy's butt, why is the Nickleback?" I asked.

"That feller's called the Quarterback," Kenobi said, "and he ain't toucin that other feller's butt. He's keeping his hands there so that other feller can pass him the ball when he calls 'hut'."

"In this game, Hutts are?" I asked.

"Just watch the game, yo," Young Skywalker said, "You makin me all distracted with all the stupid questions."

But questions Windu still had, "So how many Linestackers does each team have?"

"Linebackers, yo!" Young Skywalker sighed, "Next year, I'm watchin' this game somewheres else!"

In the end, won, the Iron Workers had. But care I did not. At least turn over any speeders this time, angry fans did not.

___________________________________

Know what happened to the February 3rd post, I do not. Disappeared, it has. Stupid Blogger! Maybe re-post it, I will. In the mean time, maybe kick my Stupid Intern some more I will. Always better that makes me feel.

.

Comments on "The Mighty Bowl Party"

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (1:15 AM) : 

Master Yoda, it wasn't your intern's fault, and if you keep kicking him, you'll have to get him health insurance, and that can be expensive.

You should force wedgie the interns that run the Blogger site.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:19 AM) : 

Bowl party we had as well, as a matter of fact some of your padawans showed up.

Padawan jakob , and Padawan adam
Had speeder polish under their eyes.

At one point I thought I was gonna have ta Throw a Hutt move on em but, the Mean Queen Lisa Was first to stop the rukus.

Afraid of her those two are !!

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:06 AM) : 

I was waiting for one of the teams to do a flea flicker, statue of liberty, end around, halfback option pass, hook and ladder. Alas, it did not happen.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (11:44 AM) : 

It was a tough choice last night between watching the game or the Yanni concert on PBS. Now that might have been an interesting game - the Iron Workers vs. Yanni.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (2:49 PM) : 

It probably would have been a pretty quick game, too.

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (5:36 PM) : 

True But oh so enteraining

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:52 PM) : 

I'd be awfully suspicious of what the senator said to Anakin. They were speaking a language called Pig Latin, but I don't know where it comes from. I'd be happy to provide translation and teaching services if you'd show me the ways of the force wedgie.

 

post a comment