Thursday, February 09, 2006

ZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Note: Last night, down the Internet connection at the Temple was. Stupid Bell Coruscant! Anyway, here last night's post is -

Snoring again, Young Skywalker was. Very loudly he snores. Hear him loud and clear I can even though down the hall, his room is. Like a huge buzz saw he sounds. Last night, so loud he was that scaring the Younglings, he was. Most importantly, keeping me awake he was!

So into his room I went. Up to his bed I walked, then his nose I pinched.

"ZZZZZZzzzz...gurk...qwak! What the-! Yo, what's goin' on! You tryin' to sufficate me, yo?"

"No, just trying to wake you up I was."

"Then why you still pinchin' my nose, G?"

"Oh, sorry. Listen, Young Skywalker, snoring you were. Keeping me awake you were. The Younglings you were scaring. Making all the Wookiees in the neighborhood howl, you were."

"I don't snore, yo."

"Young Skywalker, heard jack-hammers that were not so loud, I have!"

"You trippin'. I ain't snore, yo."

"At least turn over you must."

"Fine, whatever. I'll turn over, yo. Shuh."

Even get back to my room, I did not.

ZZZZzzzzz...zzzzaaak....zzzzzzzzz

Only one thing to do there was. Move Young Skywalker to another location I had to. Fortunately, a very heavy sleeper Young Skywalker is. In Bob the Bantha's stable I put him. But scared by Young Skywalker's snoring, Bob was. A huge fart, Bob let go. Sufficating, the stench was. But wake up Young Skywalker, even that did not!

Anyway, I wonder what Young Skywalker's reaction will be when in the tool shed he finds himself.

Comments on "ZZZZZzzzzzzzz"

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (8:25 AM) : 

LOL that wasn't very nice Master, you could've just cut his nose off with your lightsaber instead...

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:29 AM) : 

Did the snoring sound like heavy breathing through a machine, by any chance?

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (1:24 PM) : 

Why do people who snore alway say they don't. there is a certain Lt. Cmdr...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:41 PM) : 

lol careful she is going to kill you for that remark
I can hear that certain Lt comd now

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:56 PM) : 

Fluke yer a man after me own words !

And If ya catch em let me Know !!

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (7:04 PM) : 

I don't snore, do I? I used to talk in my sleep, but I shouldn't snore any more now that I have no tonsils. Thanks for sharing with everyone AOC, I really appreicate it, here are more papers to serve :P

And try some of those 'breathe right' strips on Anakin's nose, Master Yoda, that might help.

Apnea, also spelled apnoea.

 

post a comment