Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tongue Twister

Another call from Jar Jar I got tonight. Always calling me with some stupid problem he is. No different, tonight was.

"Yoda, meesa tongue issen stuck inna pencil sharpener! Help!"

Actually, more like this it sounded, "Yo-ah, meeva tog iffen mumph mumph mumph! Helf!"

Fortunately, learned to understand Jar Jar when stuck in something his tongue is, I have. Happened many times this has. Last week, stuck in the vacuum cleaner, it was. A couple of days ago, down the toilet it was (ask you should not).

But the strangest places his tongue has been stuck, those are not! Really strange places he gets his tongue stuck. See below you can.




Posted about this already I have. One day, as driving my speeder I was, honking at me everyone was. Around I turned and this I saw! Know how this happened, I still do not.


But more there is...


















Even doing on Planet Iraq what was he?


















Very quick, Emperor W's reflexes are.

















Know what to say about this I do not. Speechless, I am.


>

Comments on "Tongue Twister"

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (12:24 AM) : 

Well, my intern and I have always suspected that there was nothing of substance between Bill O'Reiley's ears. And now you and Jar Jar have proved it.

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (1:08 AM) : 

why is Jar Jar even hanging out with that sith minion, Bill O'rilley. did he have to bring some Gungen Lufus around for Bill

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:05 AM) : 

in the toidy ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (7:48 AM) : 

Oh that Jar Jar!

(Laugh track, cue music...)

 

Blogger fakies said ... (10:57 AM) : 

I hear that ear wax actually enhances the taste buds. He'll be able to taste everything much better now.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:36 PM) : 

It's rather hard to decide what to say to those....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:23 PM) : 

It looks to me as if Jar Jar is fighting the dark side. Going after Bush and O'Reilly like that? Are you sure he's not a Jedi in disguise?

 

Blogger John said ... (6:31 PM) : 

THAT'S HILARIOUS!
Yoda you are pure gold! This is the funniest thing I've seen on your blog! Please visit mine:
http://masterjohnblog.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (6:39 PM) : 

I would ask what he's spitting the tounge at, but I don't want to know.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (7:05 PM) : 

Funnily enough, I was thinking about saying the exact same thing Jon did. Eerie.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:31 PM) : 

Ya know , back in the olden days we used ta clip off the tounge of sombody like him fer his own good.

I think I still got them shears somwhere, If ya'll will hold him..........

 

post a comment