Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Very Serious My Meditation Is

Attention all Jedi:

Very solemn, my meditiation is. Be disturbed I must not! Taken seriously it must be. (And sleeping while in the meditation room I am not!) Shown, the proper respect must be.

So, stop, the playing of "Connect the Liver Spots" on my head while deep in mediation I am must! When whoever is doing it, I find out, consequences there will be! Go unpunished this can not. An hour to wash the red magic marker off of my head it took this morning.

Perhaps if forward you step now, leniency I will show. But, if step forward by the end of the day today no one does, forced to punish everyone I will be! Immediately following the deadline, suspended all cookie priveleges will be. Yes, harsh that may seem. Want to do it, I do not. But no choice I will have if step forward the guilty party or parties do not.

Believe me, hurt me more than it will hurt you, it will. Ok, maybe not. Maybe only hurt you it will. But the point that is, after all.

Comments on "Very Serious My Meditation Is"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (6:16 AM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (6:17 AM) : 

At first I thought you said "medication."

Does Mace still have to put your pill in some peanut butter so you take it?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:54 AM) : 

I bet if you checked thier rooms you will find everyone has a red marker

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:19 PM) : 

It was probably Anakin to get back for what you said to him yesterday.
Yep, he's the one.

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (2:22 PM) : 

I thinks Harvey had a red crayon or marker up his nose when I say him recently

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (2:54 PM) : 

Aren't the sudden and unexplained appearances of markings on someone's face usually an indication of some religious significance? Kind of like stigmata? Perhaps you are actually a Jedi messiah. I bet you didn't think of that, did you.

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (4:00 PM) : 

*coughs and hacks up his lungs and blows his nose, muttering* damn flu, I say it was Kenobi. Sounds like his kind of mentality.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:05 PM) : 

I'm with Jon :

Thats Spelled M-e-d-i-c-a-t-i-o-n

 

post a comment