Thursday, February 16, 2006

So Embarrassing This Is

So embarrassing this is. See me sitting here do you?




Move I can not. Asleep, my butt is.










When this happens I hate. Talking to me Windu was. About skin care he started talking. When started on that he gets, stop he can not. Able to shut him up, no one can. Sitting for hours pretending to listen to him talk about exfoliation, I was.

Now, lost the feeling in both cheeks, I have. Usually effective in returning the feeling to my butt, rubbing it is. But weird that would look. Ask someone else to rub it, I can not. Ask a male Jedi to do it would not, because have another guy rub my butt I will not! Rather suffer from permanent hiney paralysis, I would. And be too embarrassed to ask a female Jedi to rub me there I would. Besides, too eager to oblige, Yaddle would be. Get her to stop pinching my bottom I can not.

So stuck here I am until feeling to butt returns. Bring me a Diet Pepsi, can someone?

.

Comments on "So Embarrassing This Is"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:18 AM) : 

Don't you know diet Pepsi leads to bum fatigue.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (2:58 AM) : 

I have a diet coke, will that work for you?

You need one of those vibrating massage chairs, that might do the job.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:35 AM) : 

I second Onieda

hey I would rub your Hi-ni I am after all a mom I have to smear baby diaper cream on Hotstuff's hini or he gets a rash...


and as old as you are it would be a good idea to add diaper cream to those depends you wear


:P

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (1:28 PM) : 

Why can't you use the force to rub your own heiney?

Wedge, brillian that is. Thought of that myself, I should have.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:08 PM) : 

I'm trying not to visulise Yaddle rubbing Yoda's butt. *shiver*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:03 PM) : 

NandeHi, YODA NEEDS A BUTT RUB !!
Nows yer chance girl, see if ya can get some of the information.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (7:39 PM) : 

I think the solution is rather obvious, Master Yoda. If you repeatedly give yourself Force Wedgies, you'll be up and out of your seat before you know it. Believe me.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (9:18 PM) : 

Hey, I got a D. Parton on the phone. She says she would be happy to assist you in your...eh...bottom problem.
Do you want to get this or should I take a message?

 

Blogger palps said ... (9:44 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger palps said ... (9:46 PM) : 

You think you got problems, try sitting with no T.P.

Click for post

 

Blogger Alassë Ëarfalas said ... (11:27 PM) : 

Hey, Yoda!

Just FYI, I found a video of you dancing to some hip-hop. Very nice! But I must ask... Where did you learn how to do that?????

In case you were unaware that the video is out in cyberspace,
here's the link
.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (11:44 PM) : 

JawaJuice, be right there I will! Ouch! Ow!

 

Blogger Mercer said ... (1:27 AM) : 

ummm...yoda? i found luke he was...he was in the cantina at my planet and...umm.....see for yourself!


Luke: "*barf* hey yoder! yoda? moda! motor! hehehe! what happend to ur i inch hiney??

you might wanna punish him...

 

post a comment