Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Your Help I Need

Trouble getting a full night's sleep I have had. Mainly because of the many trips I have to take to the bathroom that is. Almost 900 years old my bladder is. When almost 900 years old you reach, hold it in as well, you will not, hmm?

Considered just bringing my pillow to the bathroom and sleeping on the toilet, I have. Easier that would be. More sleep I would get.

On the other hand, right next to mine, Kenobi's room is. Make him move out like I did Young Skywalker, and turn his room into my own bathroom I could. Then tear out the wall in between our rooms I could so that have so far to walk I would not. But kind of crowded, Bob the Bantha's stall is getting so know where Kenobi would sleep I do not. Maybe in the Janitor's closet he could sleep. Hmm, think about this I will.

Anyway, in the middle of the night last night during one of my many trips to the bathroom, a disturbing noise I heard coming from the office. Someone snoring it was.

"Stupid Intern!" I said, as a good kick I gave him, "supposed to be putting together the 'Master Yoda's Greatest Hits' poll, you are! Supposed to be sleeping you are not!"

A total mess he was. On his face, imprints from the keyboard were, from where lying on it he was. To stand there and watch him finish I had to. Sleeping at that time I could have been. So hard to find, good help that works for free is.

So, a poll for you to answer I have. Your help deciding what should go in "Master Yoda's Greatest Hits" on the right side of this blog, I need. The 101st through the 200th post, this poll lists. Next week, another poll I will have my Stupid Intern make. The 201st through the 300th post it will list. Broken down this way, the "Master Yoda's Greatest Hits" list will be. Your help with this I would really appreciate.

Vote here you can.


.

Comments on "Your Help I Need"

 

Blogger Jango Fett said ... (8:02 AM) : 

I will vote for another great hit. No Problem little green Jedi.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (8:10 AM) : 

That I appreciate, Jango.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:21 AM) : 

go yoda

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:48 AM) : 

I have to re-read all your posts to vote? I'm a very busy man, gladiating intergalactically and all.


OK, maybe I'm not that busy.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (9:00 AM) : 

On the poll, a little summary alongside most of the post titles my Stupid Intern wrote. That way, have to read the posts again you will not.

Besides, the slow season for gladiating it's supposed to be.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:48 AM) : 

A whole week I will leave the voting open. No hurry there is.

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (10:59 AM) : 

Let me just say two words: wookie concert

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:28 PM) : 

Hard to pick, so many great adventures you have, Master Yoda. ;-)

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (2:39 PM) : 

A lot to pick from, there is.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (12:24 AM) : 

Young Starbucker, Shhh!! Tell my secrets do not!

 

post a comment