Monday, February 27, 2006

Please, Buy Me Clothes Do Not

Coming over for a State function, Senator Amidala was. Going to wear my best robe I was. But good enough for Windu, that was not.

"You are not wearing that, are you? Why don't you wear that suit the senator bought you."

"Like the suit I do not. The suit she bought me, but my size she knew not. Want to wear it I do not."

"Do you mean to tell me that after all the effort and thought the Senator put into buying a suit for you, you're not going to wear it? Why don't you just slap her in the face, while you're at it? Don't you have feelings? Don't you care about other people? Ooh! Sometimes you can be so thoughtless!"

Almost bad that made me feel. But then, that this is the man who likes to perform wind-tunnel tests on his head, I remembered. So sway me he did not.

But then, on the phone Senator Amidala called me. "So, Master Yoda, how do ya like that suit I got ya? Isn't it like the cutest?"

"Uh, yes, very cute it is. Very much I like it."

"So, do you, like, wear it around a lot?"

"Oh yes, all the time I wear it."

"Cool! I am so pumped about seeing you wear it tonight! Oh, could you wear it, Master Yoda? Please? Please, please, please?"

Sigh. "Ok, wear it I will."

"Cool! This is going to be so awesome! I'm going to, like, totally bring my camera and take a bunch of pictures so I can show everybody!"

"No, Senator, wait! I..."

"Gotta go! See ya tonight, 'K? Bye!"

Good grief. No way to get out of it now, there was.

Want to see me in this suit do you? Below, a picture of it is.




[Scroll down you must]









































So embarrassing this is. Please, if my size you know not, clothes do not buy me!


.

Comments on "Please, Buy Me Clothes Do Not"

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (1:32 AM) : 

hm A new disguise to fool Kenobi, for the full effect use the Dolly wig

 

Blogger Jango Fett said ... (8:04 AM) : 

Those clothes remind me of someonw... wait nevermind. :)

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:49 AM) : 

Too bad about the tailor embargo on Curuscant. I bet there's absolutely nobody on a planet-sized city who can tailor that for you, huh?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (9:23 AM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (9:24 AM) : 

Jon, at me the tailor laughed. Like trying to tailor a circus tent to fit a mouse it would be, he said. A Force-wedgie I gave him, much like the one I give you now.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (10:19 AM) : 

Aww, that's so cute. A little Guido Yoda. "Yodo."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:05 AM) : 

maybe it will shrink

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (11:21 AM) : 

I don't know. You look pretty "gangsta" in it. Maybe you should go out with Anakin to the clubs like that.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (11:56 AM) : 

Could you get it tailored some? What shoes do you wear with that? What is your size? Petite XXXXXXS, or are you in the kids department.

And Wedge, while I was trying to see if you owned a different uniform type, I think you look smashing in both the kilt and the flight suit. I'd never make you change :)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:23 PM) : 

A bit too big for ya, Yoda, but still stylish. Maybe you could get Ani to take it. He needs a suit!

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (12:58 PM) : 

But does baby gap carry Armni suits?

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:02 PM) : 

I agree with Jardena Oneida; a tailor could 'take it in' a little.

 

Blogger Big Joe Fixit said ... (3:06 PM) : 

Say hello to my little friend,

Sorry but you in gangsta wear it just had to be said

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (8:11 PM) : 

I live in the Temple and have a sewing kit - I could have helped ya out Yoda!! or at least made the embaresment a bit less - and maybe not.. ;)

 

Blogger Shannon said ... (9:22 PM) : 

K, like ever heard of a *tailor*? Gosh, almost all my clothes are custom-tailored! See, there, NandeHi offered to fix it up for ya!

 

Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said ... (5:40 AM) : 

You could always levitate yourself so that the suit appears to fit you.

Then hold some sticks with hands on the end of them so that you can still meet and greet.

Problem solved

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (5:49 AM) : 

ultra toast mosha god, Think of that why didn't I?

 

post a comment