Monday, March 06, 2006

Bantha Clicker

To watch Matlock I sat down to watch today. My favorite show that is. Every day I watch it. Old it never gets.

But today, to panic I started! Find the remote control I could not! All over the living room I looked. All the sofa cushions I pulled out. Under the sofa I looked. Inside the recliner I looked. The magazine holder I emptied. The carpet I made the Younglings pull up. Under Harvey's bed we looked (end up there, all kinds of stuff does). Still, find it I could not.

Then something I remembered. One of those beepers activated by clapping I had installed on the remote control (trouble finding it before I have had). So loudly I clapped. But nothing I heard. So all over the Temple I started clapping. Nothing. Until close to the parking garage I got. A beep from the parking garage I heard!

Into the parking garage I went and again I clapped. The beep I definately heard. But muffled it was. Around I looked so that see where the sound was coming from I could. From Bob the Bantha it was coming!

So now, complicated, watching TV is. If to change the channel I want, lay down in front of the TV I make Bob. Then, jump on him every time I need to change the channel I have to. To change the volume, rotate his right hind leg to the left I have to. And to turn the TV on or off, to blow in his ear I must. Of course, wait for the remote to "pass" I could. But a feeling I have that want it then, I will not!



************************

Forget to vote on the "Best of Master Yoda" poll, do not! Choosing from posts 101 to 200, you will be. A little summary next to many of the post titles, my Stupid Intern wrote on the poll, so have to go back and read all of those post you will not.

Open until this Thursday, the poll will be. But procrastinate do not! Want a Force-wedgie do you? Hmph!

.

Comments on "Bantha Clicker"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:30 AM) : 

Isn't it funny how some people use so much energy looking for a remote when all they need to do is walk to the T.V and change the chanel from there?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:35 AM) : 

Good point, Jaina.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:48 AM) : 

lol ewwww

I say buy a new remote...

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (12:06 PM) : 

Good job, Young Starbucker! Now stuck on that infomercial about the spray-on hair in a can, the TV is!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:09 PM) : 

GUESS WHAT? IT'S OKAY TO USE THE ON/OFF, CHANNEL AND VOLUME BUTTONS LOCATED ON THE FRONT OF YOUR TV SET!
DON'T YOU THINK THAT WOULD BE BETTER THAN JUMPING UP AND DOWN ON POOR BOB?

YOU KEEP THAT UP AND YOU WON'T EVEN HAVE TO SAY "PICLKE".

OOPS...SORRY

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (2:08 PM) : 

I am with Master Yoda. I can't live without the remote. Once we lost the remote at the barracks and I did not watch TV for over a year. So jumping on Bob sound good to me.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:21 PM) : 

Maybe it's a good thing that the TV is stuck on spray on hair. No offense, of course.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (4:37 PM) : 

Fortunately, "PICLKE" instead of pickle Anonymous said... D'oh!

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (6:11 PM) : 

I hope Noel has a good house cleaning service

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (6:42 PM) : 

Well, I guess the good news is that no one will be fighting over the remote any time soon.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (8:53 PM) : 

Prof- LOL!!!

 

Blogger Jango Fett said ... (9:11 PM) : 

I need a baby-sitter for Boba while I am in work.

Anyone instereted?

Anyone? :)

 

Blogger Jedi Healer said ... (10:59 PM) : 

You could leave him here at the temple... We could teach him the fine art of changing the channel for Master Yoda!

 

post a comment