Thursday, March 02, 2006

Another Traumatic Michael Jackson Memory

Told you a while ago I have about the time that join his zoo, Michael Jackson tried to force me. To stay on his Disney ranch and change my name to Bubbles, he wanted me. Know little, did I that a powerful Sith lord known as Darth Jacko he is! Fight him I could not because into drinking his secret Jesus Juice, he tricked me. My Force powers it inhibited. Bad memories those are. Yes, very painful.

Well, lately, surfaced another repressed memory has. Very traumatic this was. A picture I have. Know if show it to you I should I do not.

OK, show it to you I will.






















So frightened I was! Four stories up we were! See him laughing maniacally, do you?! Look any longer, I can not. Very traumatic, this was. Very traumatic.

************************

Forget to vote for your favorite post do not! Choosing from posts 101 to 200, you will be. A little summary next to many of the post titles, my Stupid Intern wrote on the poll, so have to go back and read all of those post you will not.

Open until next Thursday, the poll will be so about a week you have. But procrastinate do not! Want a Force-wedgie do you? Hmph!

Comments on "Another Traumatic Michael Jackson Memory"

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (1:13 AM) : 

That man must be stopped

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:49 AM) : 

Master Yoda, that is the most disturbing thing I have ever seen!Poor you! You really should stick Anakin on him. That will teach him!

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (2:17 AM) : 

I'm sorry, but I laughed when I saw that. But at least he found you some PJs that aren't pink.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (7:49 AM) : 

Poor Michael Jackson, he doesn't deserve such ridicule. Look at his body of work over the past 10 or so years and...

Uh, nevermind.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:18 AM) : 

shivers

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (11:53 AM) : 

So about this poll for the best posts - do you add up our votes but then have "input from the producers" like Project Runway and the other reality shows do to determine which actually wins? I'm assuming you are the mack-daddy producer here.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (1:22 PM) : 

Profesor X, purely from your votes, the best posts will be chosen.

Producers I had, but all of them I fired. Doofuses they were.

 

post a comment