Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Crayons

A credit I wish I had for every time this I hear:

"Master Yoda! Harvey's got Crayons stuck up his nose again!"

Know how to break that youngling of this habit, I do not. Even know why he keeps doing it, I do not. Once I asked him. Make sense the answer did not.

"Harvey, stick Crayons up your nose, why do you?"

"I was trying to color my brain."

"Get an idea like that, where did you?"

"Master Obi-wan."

Known I should have. Still, think you would that learn after the seventh or eighth time, Harvey would. Evidently, too much time this Padawan youngling spends with Kenobi. Know that contagious, a lack of common sense is, I did not.

************************
Forget to vote on the "Best of Master Yoda" poll, do not! Choosing from posts 101 to 200, you will be. A little summary next to many of the post titles, my Stupid Intern wrote on the poll, so have to go back and read all of those post you will not. Going to keep the poll up for next 24 hours, I am. But procrastinate do not! Want a Force-wedgie do you? Hmph! .

Comments on "Crayons"

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (10:27 AM) : 

you could aways give them the really BIG crayons that dont fit up someones nose without serious injury.

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (11:38 AM) : 

What I can't understand is how he get them so far up his nose. I'm trying right now to see how Harvey does it and I ....*ACK*...Oh Sith Spit!!!...Master Yoda can I come over I seem to be having a problem.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (1:38 PM) : 

sigh Yes, come on over, you might as well, AOC. Just one more Crayonectomy I will have to perform today, it will be.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:01 PM) : 

In Harvey's defense, a lot of crayons have a nice smell. And he's probably too young to melt them safely. So really he's just enjoying them in the safest way he can think of. Not that it's entirely intelligent...

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (3:08 PM) : 

Who knew Crayons had so many uses?

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (3:40 PM) : 

My daughter stuck a little rock up her nose recently, she cried it out when my wife told her that she would have to go to the doctor to get it pulled out.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:51 PM) : 

see I am lucky Hotstuff doesnt put anything up his nose...

Hoever he did get his head stuck in the bars of our stair way... How he got his head in there I have no clue but we had to cut the bars (well the fire dept did) to get his head out because peanut butter oil and all the other stuff didnt work

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (11:56 PM) : 

Why would anyone want to color thier Brain?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:58 AM) : 

Crayons lead to Cheetos in the ears, that leads to.. I can't say it!

 

Blogger Jango Fett said ... (8:19 AM) : 

Color their brain?!

Ok.. Im lost.

 

post a comment