Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Dangers of Petting a Wookiee

Another visit Chewbacca paid us today. Whenever around he comes, play with him the Younglings like to. The attention he enjoys. Down he bends so that scratch him behind the ears and on top of the head they can. Getting scratched on the head he likes.

But today, down on his back with his arms and legs sticking up he got. That he wants his tummy rubbed this meant. I knew that bad this would turn out.

"No!" to the Younglings I shouted, "Rub his tummy inside the Temple do not!"

But too late it was. Rubbing his tummy, Harvey was. And enjoying it, Chewie was. Soon, kicking, one of Chewie's legs started. Before an end to this I could put, knocked over two lamps and the sofa, and put a hole in the wall with his leg, he had. This is why if rub a Wookiee's tummy you must, outside you must do it.

Comments on "The Dangers of Petting a Wookiee"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:01 PM) : 

Reminds me of my dog at home. This is the worst pary of college...

By the way, it's Spring Break here, what's the Academy doing?

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (2:13 PM) : 

I think I read that in a fortune cookie once.
Rub a Wookie's tummy in doors do not,
or 24 hours of bad luck will be your lot.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (2:59 PM) : 

Is there a Chewie Training School he could go to?

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (3:06 PM) : 

Not to mention that the younglings will now smell like wookie all day!

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (6:12 PM) : 

I was dared to eat a Wookiee-Bone treat when I was a kid.
Not as bad as you might think.
Of course I had Wookiee breath for days afterward.

 

Blogger Jango Fett said ... (8:12 AM) : 

Anyone what a Wookiee Bone?

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (10:09 AM) : 

Yeah, but JJ, I bet your teeth sure were shiny.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (11:41 AM) : 

ya got that right wedge! I have been vacuming for days talk about hairballs!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:49 AM) : 

There are so many kinds of smells here that I even forgot what fresh air smells like.

Oh wait! *Takes a deep breath*. I just got a whiff of fresh air. That was nice.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:09 PM) : 

Be thankful he did not get to happy and weewee everywhere.

 

post a comment