Thursday, March 16, 2006

Biking For Bothans

Today, the Annual Biking for Bothans charity event was. These stupid charity events I really hate. Always something rediculous they want me to do. Just send them a check, why can't I?

Looking forward to this I was, because riding bicycles I enjoy. Of course, a long time since ridden a bike I have, it has been. Ride a bike through this neighborhood without being chased by a bunch of Wookies, you can not.

But a problem there was when to the event I got. Up on the first bicycle they gave me I climbed. Reach the pedals I could not. Over I fell. For a smaller one I asked. Too tall it was. Several of them I went through.

"Have nothing smaller do you?" I asked them.

"That's the smallest one we have and we moved the seat all the way down... Wait, there is one bike we haven't tried."

"Whatever it is, take it I will." Too soon, I spoke. See this from the picture below you can...



[Scroll down you must]
























Take how much more humiliation can I?!!

.

Comments on "Biking For Bothans"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:58 PM) : 

Well, at least life isn't boring.

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (3:05 PM) : 

Many Jedi's pride died to bring you this event.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:34 PM) : 

I guess not much

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (3:34 PM) : 

Awww, that is so cute. I want one for X-mas!

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (5:07 PM) : 

Take how much more humiliation can I?!!


You’re the strongest Jedi Master in the system…I’m sure you can take lots more humiliation than this!

(great picture)

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:00 PM) : 

At least you didn't have a big whee--

Nggrrr, curse you Fluke!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:29 AM) : 

Quite the tricycle motor ya are there buddy, what are ya gettin now 60 miles to the brownie?

and as far as humiliation is concerned, aw we believe ya can take alot more than that !!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:41 AM) : 

Look at you ...out there doing your part for Bothans. Isn't that the cutest thing! You can be proud and stand tall.....well at least, be proud!!

 

post a comment