Monday, March 13, 2006

Again, the Kenobinator Strikes

On a mission to prove to the rest of us that TV wrestling is real, Kenobi is. Decided to do this by sneaking up on us and trying to body-slam us or put us in head-locks, he has. When he is going to strike, we never know.

Walking down the hallway I could be and leap on me out of nowhere, wearing his wrestling tights and mask, he will. The other night, into my room I came, into my pj's I changed, and into bed I climbed. Suddenly, from on top of the door where hiding he had been, on to my bed he jumps, yelling "AHA!!". Of course, the bed this broke. So bad the Force-wedgie I gave him was, that see the medical droid he had to so that get his wrestling tights removed from you-know-where, he could.

Yet, learn he did not. The next day, from on top of the bookcase in the living room, he jumped at me. But prepared I was. With the Force I sensed him, even though hiding he was. So before land on me he could, across the room I threw him with the Force. When he came at me with the chair, that was. So, using the Force again, beat himself up with the chair I made him. Now since a few days to think about it in the Temple Infirmary he will have, maybe learn his lesson he will. But probably not.

.

Comments on "Again, the Kenobinator Strikes"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:06 PM) : 

LOL! Is he crazy? Wait, we allready know the answer to that. maybe a head doc is needed.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:25 PM) : 

You're so tagged!

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (3:31 PM) : 

No don't send him on any missions!! On the last mission he insisted I call him Master of Disaster or General Destruction. Anytime there was a disagreement on tactis, Kenobi would just yell, "ya'all wanna wrassle me for that?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:41 PM) : 

lol..


send him on a mission to wrestle and actual wrestler

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:26 PM) : 

Kenobi should relaxe a little, ya know, he shouldn't be so UPtights.

The hutt made a Bunn Punn !!

Rather cheeky aint it !!

I kill me !!

 

Blogger Jango Fett said ... (8:55 PM) : 

I think he had a little to much Qui-Gon brownies their. :)

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (9:55 PM) : 

You know what might help Kenobi relax a bit - a frontal lobotomy. Just an idea.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:55 PM) : 

You may as well rip out the brain stem while you're at it. It isn't like he needs it.

 

post a comment