Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Temple and Gardens

This morning, over the people from that magazine Temple and Gardens, came today. To take some pictures of the living room here in the temple and my prize-winning azaleas in the back yard, they wanted. Well-known for my azaleas, I am.

Very excited I was. Been looking forward to this for a week, now I have. Worked very hard at keeping the Jedi Temple nice, I have. So very important to me this was. All nightcleaning up the Temple and weeding my garden I watched the Younglings. In my very best robe I dressed. My hair I slicked back (Yes, some hair I have left! Smart-alecs!). Tea and cookies I made for the magazine people. The whole morning, sitting and watching the front door, waiting for the doorbell to ring, I was.

Finally, arrived they had. After some tea and cookies, into the living room I led them.

"I think like what I have done with this room, you will... Kenobi!"

Strung up a wrestling ring in the living room he had. Dressed up in wrestling costumes, he and Harvey were. Using my drapes and curtains as capes they were! Turned over or broken, all of the furniture was.

"Kenobi, doing what, are you?!! Here, the people from Temples and Gardens are!"

"Oh, was that today? I wouldn'ta done this if I knowed they was comin today."

"Kenobi, no good day to do this, there is! And these ketchup stains, on the carpet why are they?"

"It was his idea!" Kenobi said. Pointing at Harvey who was hiding behind the turned-over sofa, he was. "He insisted we needed fake blood! I told him we didn't need no such thing..."

"Your fault this is, Kenobi! The adult you are supposed to be! Deal with you later I will."

Angry I was, but figured I had that still show the magazine people my azaleas, I could. So to the back yard we went. Unfortunately, rolling around in my azalea bed and munching on the floors, Bob the Bantha was.

"Bob!" I yelled, "No, Bob! Bad bantha! Bad!" But too late it was. To get him out I tried, but tangled up in a water hose he had gotten.

"Well," one of the magazine people said, "your bantha seems to have gotten himself in quite the -"

Like in slow-motion it was. To stop the man from finishing his sentence I tried, but be fast enough I could not. "No-o-o-o-o-o!" I yelled, just as out of his mouth, the word came...

"p-i-c-k-l-e!"

"MUAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!" phlllllllbbbbbbtttttt!!!!!

No noxious, the fart from Bob was. Knocked to the ground we were. Coughing and trying to rub the sting out of their eyes, everyone was.

"Why did he do that?"

"Because the word you said."

"What word?"

"Pickle!... Oh no."

"MUAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!" phlllllllbbbbbbtttttt!!!!!

Another humiliation that ever live down I will not, this is.


.

Comments on "Temple and Gardens"

 

Blogger Jango Fett said ... (3:11 PM) : 

I want to read that Temple and Gardens, Yoda.

Maybe I could borrow some of your old issues?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:35 PM) : 

Ya woulda probably gotten farther if ya had called better Domes and Garbage.

They woulda run a special article on Bob

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:37 PM) : 

Can I have a subscription?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (3:50 PM) : 

Who in the world trained Bob to do that? Kenobi? Good grief!

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (4:43 PM) : 

Ya know, I think that bantha is getting to be more trouble than it’s worth.
You ever thought of handing him over to the glue making factory?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:55 PM) : 

just use the force to erase thier memories and convience them your appointment is next week

surely you can clean everything up by then
and just be sure to lock everyone in thier rooms

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (10:43 PM) : 

Oh that Kenobi, that wacky, wacky Kenobi!

You know, if he really wanted to be authentic, he should carry a razor blade in the tape wrapped around his wrist. That way he can cut his forehead to make his matches look that much more brutal!

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (12:03 AM) : 

Won't that start harvey cutting himself?

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (12:55 AM) : 

You could tell them you thought they were from "Gnome and Farten" magazine.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (8:14 AM) : 

Oxygen! -ghaggrhr- oxygen!

 

post a comment