Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ever Able to Show My Face At That McBurgerland Again, I Will Not Be

To the park I took the Younglings and Bob the Bantha this morning. By noon, very hungry we were.

"Master Yoda, can we go to McBurgerland and get a Cheerful Meal?" Harvey asked. Always concerned about his stomach he is.

"Yes," I said, "Very healthy that will be. Poor enough my circulation is not. Double McGreasy Burger with Cheese I need so that completely blocked, my arteries will be."

"Please!" he said, "You don't hafta worry about your heart stopping, Master Yoda! We learned CPR! Come on, please!"

"No."

Then, in the rest of the Younglings joined, "Please!"

"No."

"Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!..."

"Oh, alright! Go to McBurgerland we can!" I said, 250 'pleases' later.

Trouble there was when to the McBurgerland we got. Open, the door would not. Very strenuously, I pushed. Still open, it would not. All of the Younglings I had help. Still nothing.

Inside the restaurant I looked. Inside people were. Opened for business it appeared to be.

So some more we pushed. Still open it would not. Getting mad at the door by this time I was. Also, very hungry I was getting. To get inside that stupid McBurgerland I wanted.

"Stand back, Younglings," I said.

A running start from far back into the parking lot I got. Very fast at the door I ran. Wham! Very badly that hurt. Still, open the door would not.

So using the Force I tried. But even affected by the Force, the door would not be! Desperate measures, this called for.

Bob I backed up to the door. The Younglings I put on the other side of the parking lot. "OK, your hands over your noses and mouths everyone hold! Ready?! PICKLE!"

Just then, out the front door, the manager came. But too late to stop Bob it was.

"MUAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!" phlllllllbbbbbbbtttt!!!!

"AH!!!!!!! My eyes!! My eyes!!" the manager yelled, "Oh god, that's cough awful! cough cough What in the world cough are you people cough doing?! I'm never going to get this cough smell out of my clothes!"

"Sorry about that I am," I said, "But open, your door would not. Pushing on it for a long time we tried."

"Perhaps," the manager said, "next time cough you'll take some time to notice the sign:"

















I think that ever able to show my face at that McBurgerland again, I will not be.

.

Comments on "Ever Able to Show My Face At That McBurgerland Again, I Will Not Be"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (1:48 PM) : 

Isn't taking Bob to a place that serves pickles dangerous enough? I have to say, you may not have made the place smell any worse, though.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (2:43 PM) : 

Hey, they both start with 'P' right? So what's the difference. That manager got what he deserved for being such a letter of the law kind of guy.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:44 PM) : 

That sign confuses me as well. I tend to blast them with a phaser.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:50 PM) : 

the manager just figured that sign out and hes been workin there for 6 yrs.

besides it spells llup anyhow

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (5:32 PM) : 

Don't worry master Yoda, after a Bob blast, I don't think any one is every goiug to show their face in that joint again.

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (6:26 PM) : 

Do what I do Blast the door. oh wait you did. just yours is more deadly in diffrent ways.

 

Blogger Polyman2 said ... (7:40 PM) : 

Wow.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (8:46 PM) : 

Hey, it's better than then the sign on Obi-Wan's door...



Pull.........my finger.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (10:38 PM) : 

Well, at least now you have a reason not to go back to mcbugerland.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:08 AM) : 

ROFL! Oh stars! I wish I had a camera for that run!

 

Blogger Jango Fett said ... (8:20 AM) : 

McBurgerLand has some problems. I went there once and I never liked it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:18 AM) : 

Did Yoder go with you?

 

Blogger Nic said ... (4:47 PM) : 

Oh, Master Yoda, I have to agree with young Fluke. Midvale School for the Gifted in Far Side.

Has it been that long already? How quickly they forget...*SIGH*

 

Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said ... (10:08 AM) : 

LOLOLOL
.. so....
younglings learned sumthin good then!

 

post a comment