Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A Visit From My Cousin

A visitor I received at the Temple today. My Amish cousin Yoder, it was:






















"Yoder, doing what here are you?"

"Cometh into town to selleth my wares, I hath. But to seeth thee I wanted, Cousin. A long time since setteth my eyes on thee, it hath been. A long time hast pasteth since cometh to visiteth me and my household thou hath."

"Yes, well, meaning to visit you I have been, but detained by the war I have been."

"A load of bantha squeezings that hath be, Cousin. Seeth through thee, I can. An excuse that hath be."

"Ok, right you are. Sorry I am. Visit you as soon as I can, I will. Get here, how did you?"

"In my bantha-driven speeder buggy I rodeth here. Parked in thy parking garage it hath be. That thou mindeth not, I hopeth. It hast blocketh someone's speeder."

















To look at it we went. "Hmm, yes. Blocking a speeder it is. But Windu's speeder it's blocking, so it matters not. Say, old your bantha is looking. Interested in buying another one, are you?"

"Unloadeth thy demon bantha on me, thou shalt not. Possessed with evil gas it hath be. Screweth me over thou shalt not."

Kind of cynical for an Amish person, Yoder is.

.

Comments on "A Visit From My Cousin"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (6:06 PM) : 

Maybe Yoder and you can go on a barn raisin', or perhaps because of the war you could go on a bunker or outpost raisin'

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (6:59 PM) : 

LOL! I got nothing!

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (7:29 PM) : 

why aren't Visiting him I hear he livin' in an amish paradise.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (7:36 PM) : 

So is Yodder off on his Rumspringer?

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (9:25 PM) : 

Hey, You should give Bob to Yoder. I'm sure he would love the extra boost in power to his buggy.

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (11:45 PM) : 

Wahit till Yoder sees Yaddle and asks her "up for some plowing, art thee?" wink wink nudge nudge

 

Blogger Jango Fett said ... (7:46 AM) : 

Yoder has banthas insted of horses. He probably lives in Tatooine.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:20 AM) : 

I like It. Yoder is Obviously a smart chap, all that good clean livin. What are his Wares I wonder ?

 

post a comment