Thursday, March 30, 2006

Fishing With Kenobi

Fishing with Kenobi on Naboo, I went today. One of the few things I can stand to do with him, it is. Still, keep from being a doofus, he could not.

"Kenobi, have to use your beard to hold your flies and lures, do you? For that, a tackle box is!"

"I can get to 'em quicker this way."

"Kenobi, a beer out of the cooler get me."

"We're out. There ain't none left."

"What?! In the boat we just got! Had a beer yet, I have not! A whole case there was!"

"Yeah, there was just that one case. So there weren't hardly enough to get me through the trip up here. Guess that'll learn ya to bring more beer next time, huh? By the way, I gotta pee real bad for some reason."

Getting on my nerves more and more as the day went on, he was.

"Kenobi!" at him I yelled, "Lick your fingers after baiting your hook, do not! Making me sick, you are!"

"You gotta take the fun outta everything!"

For a long time, biting nothing was. Getting frustrated I was. Finally, a jerk on the line I felt! A big walleye bass it was! Putting up a big fight it was. To struggle with it for half an hour I had to! Finally, in I brought it.

Huge it was! Sure I was that a record I set! But a catch and release policy Naboo has, so to throw it back I would have. The only proof, a picture would be.

"Quick, Kenobi! A picture take!" I yelled.

The camera he got out and this picture he took:




[Scroll down you must]



























That doofus! Even take a simple picture he can not! Believe me now, no one will! Some quality time with the pressure washer he and I will spend tomorrow.

.

Comments on "Fishing With Kenobi"

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (9:19 PM) : 

Wow. You know what you got there, don’t you? You hooked yourself one of those thumb trouts. Them’s good eating!!!

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (11:47 PM) : 

I have the same problem with kakarot. except he keeps eating the bait, also

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:19 AM) : 

I thought that licking yer fingers after baitin the hook was an ole jedi trick.

Helps keep the bait moist.

Well at least ya got a good picture of thumbody

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (11:04 AM) : 

Looks like Kenobi is trying out for a part in Thumb Wars 2, the Revenge of the Thumb. I hear they're looking for a new Oobedoob Benubi.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:30 AM) : 

yoda perhaps it was only big to you because your ummm small

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (2:23 PM) : 

Kenobi was just waiting with baited breath for you to lay your Jedi wisdom on him.

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (2:23 PM) : 

Kenobi was just waiting with baited breath for you to lay your Jedi wisdom on him.

 

Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said ... (9:49 PM) : 

We goin' fishin in the pressure washer or somethin?

 

post a comment