Saturday, March 25, 2006

Mess With My Chunky Munky Do Not

Feeling very stressed today I was. So forward to drowning my sorrows in a pint of Ben & Jerry's Chunky Munky I was looking. Always count on Chunky Munky to make me forget my worries I can. But when to the freezer I got, gone, all of Ben & Jerry's was!

"Kenobi!" I yelled. "Sense your presence I can! Hiding in the pantry you are!"

"No, I ain't!" a voice from inside the pantry said.

"Out of there come, or coming in after you I am!"

Just then, a blood-curdling scream I heard. "AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! My head!! Oh Force, it hurts!"

Then open the pantry door flew. Kenobi standing over a bunch of empty Ben & Jerry's cartons it revealed. Holding his head he was.

"Kenobi, OK are you?" I asked.

"My head! It hurts so bad! I feel like I just want to cut it off! Oh god it hurts!"

"Worry not, Kenobi. Take care of you, I will. An ice cream headache you have. But a cure I have. Passed down to me by my mother it was."

"Please, just make it go away!"

"OK, closer come. Closer. Good. Fine, right there is." Then, in the shins as hard as I could with my cane, I smacked him. Down to the floor he crumpled.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH! That hurt! What'ya do that for?" he said. Holding his shin in pain he was.

"Forgotten about your headache have you?"

"Yeah."

"Welcome you are."

Even charge for that I did not. See how giving I am, do you?

.

Comments on "Mess With My Chunky Munky Do Not"

 

Blogger Jedi Healer said ... (11:15 PM) : 

Does it make you wonder about the next generation of Jedi's will be like??

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:44 PM) : 

Yes, barris, that it does.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (12:48 AM) : 

I would, but my Commando Unit told me I shouldn't worry about the future of the Jedi. So I worry not.

Can't you get a mini-fridge in your room, Master Yoda? Perhaps get a pad lock for it? Of course one could also suggest meditating on your concerns, but that's not nearly as tasty as ice cream.

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (1:45 AM) : 

Our mothers have the same cure for Ice cream headaches. Though she usually hit Father. Lughing at him made me feel better.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:12 AM) : 

I cant help but wonder just how old are ben and jerry at this point.

Those guys been makin icecream fer a long time.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (9:05 AM) : 

My favorite cure for the dreaded ice-cream headache is a big plate of fudge brownies.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:59 AM) : 

Hey Prof! What about Fudge Brownies and ice cream! That would taste good!

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (10:25 AM) : 

Fudge brownies and ice cream does sound good right now.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:53 AM) : 

Brownies and ice creams Mmmmmm


can we put pickles with that ice cream (I will have to ask someone to go to the store and buy me some)


Yoda try putting a lock on the freezer door

 

post a comment