Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Disrespect!

Walking through the toy store today I was. Looking for presents for the Younglings I was. Known what a mistake it would be to go there, I should have.

Before it I knew, at me a little pointed then said, "Daddy! Daddy! Look! It walks and everything!"

"Hmph! A toy I am not..."

"You don't want that, Sweetie. It's so ugly. Let's find you something cute."

"What?! One minute here, just wait. Ugly I am..."

"He even talks! Oh, Daddy, can I have it, please?"

"You know," the man said as up he picked me, "I can't see where you put the batteries..."

"Hey! Looking under my robe, stop!"

"I don't see a price tag, either."

"Down, put me! Like being upside-down, I do not!"

"It looks like it was pretty cheaply made, too."

At that, with my cane I whacked him. Let go me then, that made him.

"Ow! That's it! We are not bringing any violent toys into our house!" Then his daughter's hand he grabbed and off they went.

About to give them both Force-wedgies I was, when up to me a store employee came.

"What is this thing doing out of the box?"

"No, wait!..."

Fast, she was. Before do anything I could, like this I found myself:






[scroll down you must]






















A Force-wedgie for this act of disrespect, every employee in the store received. Still, a while to figure out how to get out of that box, it took me.


.

Comments on "Disrespect!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:40 PM) : 

It might be better Master Yoda, if you shopped from home out of a catalogue from now on.
Bye the way, you didn't tell us how you got out of the box.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:40 PM) : 

So what kinda batteries DO YOU use

9 Volt

12 Volt

18 Volt

More likley AAA

heheeheheheheheehe

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (8:03 PM) : 

Great. Jubilee saw the picture of Yoda in a box and now she's pestering me for one for her birthday. Can I get a discount if I buy in bulk?

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:44 PM) : 

Is that an electric toothbrush that you come with? 'Cuz that would be cool.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (9:07 PM) : 

Ooooo! I better snatch it up. I just know it’s gonna be a collectors item!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:42 PM) : 

Do you come with a lide time warranty? LOL!

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (10:56 PM) : 

Buy a jedi master and get a free can of Axe Body Spray...cuz chicks dig old green dudes and marketing campaigns that make them cheap flozzies.

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (3:40 AM) : 

You know thy usually make the toys for you you don't have to be the toy :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:22 AM) : 

oh I bet you would be great for the new baby...

I will have to order one too... my very own yoda babysitter doll :P

 

Blogger palps said ... (9:33 AM) : 

Is that my lightsaber in the box with you? I've been looking everywhere for it!

 

Blogger Royn-Ber Wendjaifa said ... (5:35 PM) : 

Now that's really thinking outside the box.

 

post a comment