Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Eye-Sore In the Parking Garage

Sick of seeing that air speeder of Kenobi's every time I go to the Jedi Temple parking garage, I am. An old, beat up Traan-Zam speeder, it is. Run, it does not. Up on blocks it is. A real eye sore it is!

Body parts from other speeders from the salvage yard it has. Even some parts from a Kom-Arrow speeder, it has. A different color from the rest of the body, the driver's side door is. And a different color from that door and the rest of the body, the hood is. A bunch of rusty holes filled with Bond-O it has. Patched with duct tape, the seats are.

Force Kenobi to haul it off I would, but the only thing covering the oil slick beneath it, it is. Make enough Bantha litter to soak up that much oil, they do not.

Still, complain to Kenobi I must. "Kenobi! Do something about that junk speeder, when are you?"

"That ain't no junk speeder! That there Traan-Zam is a classic!"

"My eyes it hurts to look at it!"

"I told you, I'm fixin' it up!"

"Been 'fixing it up' for five years now, you have! Take how many more years of fixing will it, before run it can?"

"These things take time! You can't just restore a classic overnight!"

"Evidently, you can not!"

Interested in buying an old, beat-up "classic" speeder are any of you? I think put it on eBay, I will.


.

Comments on "Eye-Sore In the Parking Garage"

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (2:24 PM) : 

I can tell you what would fix that old Speeder. Flame decals. Trust me, it will look fantastic. Everyone's going to be jealous.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:39 PM) : 

Be thankful it's not a baby blue Ford Galaxy sitting out there.

 

Blogger Gyrobo said ... (3:44 PM) : 

Modes of transportation mean nothing when the Force is taken into account.

You must free up your mind and file tax returns.

Return statements. Switch codes.

Relativity.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:03 PM) : 

Be thankfull that its not the AOC Pacer.

Or maybe The Dodge Darth.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (4:14 PM) : 

I’ve told Kenobi a thousand times I got some friends here in the speeder refurbishing business. If he really wants to we can “pimp his ride”.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:32 PM) : 

you should enter him for that show pimp my ride they did a great job on my old clunker

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (12:07 AM) : 

Mybe you should "pimp " it the way they do in those Geman enginerring commecials by smashing it.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (6:00 AM) : 

I'd love that speeder. Put in my bid, I will.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:42 AM) : 

Flame decals

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (2:13 PM) : 

does it come with an 8-track tape of KISS-Live!, cuz if it does I am there man!

 

Blogger Dragon Graphic Designer said ... (8:28 AM) : 

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work Flame Decals for Cars

 

post a comment