Friday, March 31, 2006

Previously On Master Yoda's Blog...

Like to take a walk down Memory Lane with me would you? Well, too bad that is! Going to anyway, you are! Hmph!

(A link to each individual post, each captions is. For easy reference, find all of these posts here you can.)















The answers to my prayers it is! Or is it?
















Taken at a Wookiee concert, this was. Know how they applaud, do you? Shock you, the answer may.























Very angry I was when out of my meditation I awoke, and like this I found myself.














Other events like this, I remember...





















Stupid eye exam tests at the DMV!


.

Comments on "Previously On Master Yoda's Blog..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:16 PM) : 

Its a story,
Of a man named Yoda

Who was busy
with harvey and Obi-Wan

They were 3 guys
Living altogether

and they were all alone

then the one day
Yoda met ms Dolly

and his fantasy
grew on its own

tra lala tralala.......

 

Blogger Jango Fett said ... (1:53 AM) : 

Nice story, their Jaba.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (1:56 PM) : 

Good one Jaba.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (5:19 PM) : 

Yes, a regular Weird Al Jabavich, you are.

 

post a comment