Saturday, April 08, 2006

My Show Business Background

Tired of Windu talking about the "Glory Days" I am. A background in show business he has, he keeps saying. But "show business", the Ice Capades are not!

Normally, like to talk about certain parts of my past I do not. But to shut Windu up somehow I had to. So in my old pictures I dug around and this I showed him:





[Scroll down you must]























The one in the middle, I am. (Hard to tell us apart here, it is.) Brag now, who can? Hmm?

Stay with this band, ZZ Top, I did not. Too jealous of me, the other guys were. Fronting the band I was, so more attention I got. Interested only in me, even the groupies were. So out of the band they kicked me. A big mistake for them, that was. Huge, they could have been if me they had kept.

About starting a solo career I thought. But getting tired of all of the fast cars, fame, and women, I was. Sure I am that relate you can.

.

Comments on "My Show Business Background"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:55 PM) : 

YES. ZZ TOP. Yoda, I always knew you ruled, but this, this propels you up to god-like status. Shame you left though. Would have been good to still see you rocking a beard.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:04 PM) : 

I thought at first that was Yoder and his steam powered guitar.

Had me going there for a few minutes

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (8:33 PM) : 

I sort of remeber you in that band.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:25 PM) : 

Yoda, I had no idea! If you played with ZZ Top, you must have spent some time on Planet Texas. Did you leave when they kicked you out of the band, or did you stay for a while?

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (11:42 PM) : 

Living proof that every woman is indeed crazy for a sharp-dressed man.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:58 AM) : 

wow



can I be a groupie?

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (2:57 AM) : 

Did you get to keep the hat?

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (10:17 AM) : 

You're the one on the far left, right?
Uncanny!

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (12:09 PM) : 

Yoda groupies. Once that image hit my consciousness, my brain stopped working.

 

Blogger freethoughtguy said ... (12:37 PM) : 

Did you play that Kinks song ... Y-O-D-A ???

 

Blogger Captain Berk said ... (9:46 AM) : 

So it was you who wrote 'Sharp Dressed Han' and 'Gimme all your Yavin'

 

post a comment