Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Guest Poster - Harvey the Youngling [Topic: Wanna See Something Really Cool?]




Hi, Harvey the Youngling here. Um, Master Yoda said I could, um, write a post on his blog 'cause I been really good and I haven't tried to flush the cat down the toilet for a long long time, or anything. And I been tryin really hard, too, 'cause I don't wanna make Master Yoda mad or nothin 'cause he can get really mad!

Like this one time, when he like fell asleep, 'cause he falls asleep a lot, and so I put bonnet on him and I put a pacifier in his mouth and I put a baby rattle in his hand 'cause I thought it would be really funny. And well... hey, you guys want to see a picture of Master Yoda when he fell asleep that one time? Ok, here it is:















See, doesn't he look funny? I even asked Master Obi-wan before I did it, and he said it would be ok 'cause he thought it would be a pretty good joke. But then Master Yoda woke up and he was really mad and I had to clean the dookies out of Bob the Bantha's stable for like a whole month! And that is not fun! I got really really messy each time and it was really smelly, and Master Yoda made me take a bath after each time! And I don't even like baths, so sometimes I just run the water a little and wipe myself off with a towel and pretend like I took a bath, but Master Yoda, he always tells me he knows I didn't take a bath and he makes me go take a bath for real. He always sees through me or something, so I can't do anything!

Master Obi-wan, he doesn't get mad all the time like Master Yoda. He doesn't like taking baths either. He's really nice and he lets me come over and we dress like wrestlers, like he'll be Booker T and I'll be the Undertaker, and we'll like do all these cool wrestling moves and jump off the furniture and stuff, and it's really cool. And he taught me how to do all these cool armpit noises and say my name and burp at the same time. And we'll like eat Cheetos and watch Ernest movies. And sometimes he'll come to my room and we'll play with my Wonder Wookiee action figures and look at comic books and try to paint the cat and it's really fun.

Hey, you guys want to see my Wonder Wookiee action figures? Oh yeah, you can't 'cause this is on the Internet. Well, they're really neat. Maybe if Master Yoda lets me write on his blog again I can take a picture of them and show you. Or maybe you can come over and we could play with them. That would be really neat.

Well, anyways, Master Yoda will be back tomorrow, so I guess I'll go play now. So bye.

Comments on "Guest Poster - Harvey the Youngling [Topic: Wanna See Something Really Cool?]"

 

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said ... (1:17 AM) : 

For some reason I always thought of Harvey as a hamster.

But Harvey, you should dress up like Rey Mysterio, much cooler, but I guess as long as you don't have to dress up like Tori Wilson, you're doing good.

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (3:19 AM) : 

I just wish Yamcha would stop dressing up like Candace Michelle
And don't worry about Harvey even adultds like to prank people whwn they sleep I once glued a clown wig on kakarot's Head. It was funny for the first day , but when he went a week with on his head it just got sad.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (6:19 AM) : 

Harvey was a rabbit, too. Only Jimmy Stewart could see him, though.

 

Blogger Jabafatboy said ... (7:59 AM) : 

Man that kid can talk, no wonder I see YODA Shakin his head all the time.

That picture reminds me of when people come to work & wanna show off baby pictures, and the babys , ya know, homley lookin.

 

Anonymous Darth PatMatticus said ... (9:42 AM) : 

Harvey, Don't let that little green riddle-monkey crush your creative spirit. Follow Obi-Wans teaching, he has taught young Skywalker well.

 

Anonymous Padawan Patty said ... (10:38 AM) : 

Harvey you can borrow my "Sleep and Poo" doll clothes anytime on Master Yoda.

 

Anonymous wedge antillies said ... (10:44 AM) : 

Harvey, you did not say if Mr. Kanobi shared his cheetos with you. If he does that, then you really are friends. What suprises me most is that Mr. Yoda lets you on his computer to post, or does he know?

 

Anonymous Jaina Solo said ... (3:56 PM) : 

My opion on wedge antillites comment on Harvey not being alowed on Yodas computer to post blogs is that Yodas Stupid Intern lets him. Sort of thing he would do. Stupid Intern.

 

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said ... (7:19 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said ... (7:21 PM) : 

Don't be mean to interns, they might be your boss some day.

Anyways, Harvey is pretty smart, he did program the VCR for Yoda.

 

Blogger Anakin Skywalker said ... (10:06 PM) : 

Yo, Harvey, at least when you're over Obs ain't tryin to get me to do all that shizzy.

When the time comes, little G, you'll be spared an spit.

 

Blogger Harvey the Youngling said ... (11:13 PM) : 

Um, thanks, Master Anakin. I don't understand what you mean, but ok.

Hey, you wanna see my toy speeders?

 

Anonymous Jaina Solo said ... (11:33 AM) : 

Oh! Harvey's smart all right. And I'm never gonna work for a Stupid Intern. I'm gonna stay with my dad and fly everywhere, fixing things and doing deals with the Hutts.

 

post a comment