Saturday, April 15, 2006

Youngling Parties

A party for one of the classes of the Younglings I had to throw today. A deal I had made with them. If able to produce 4000 T-shirts for my T-shirt store in one week, they were, then throw a pizza and ice cream party for them I would. The promise I made because I thought that make that many T-shirts, they never could. But try anyway they would. So increased productivity I would get and have to do anything extra I would not! Brilliant it was!

But, dangle the promise of pizza and ice cream in front of Harvey, you never should. Ruled by his stomach, that boy is. Day and night he worked. And the other Younglings in his class he convinced to work day and night too. So, 4001 T-shirts they made one week last month. Ever sell that many shirts I will not! So all these extra shirts I had, plus throw a stupid party, I had to!

What's worse, Wonder Wookiee they wanted at their party too. Going to spend money on somebody in a costume, I was not! So Chewbacca I made dress up as Wonder Wookiee. But want to put the costume on he did not. A big fuss he made.

"Muaarrr!!!"

"Put it on you will! Be such a baby do not!"

"Wuaaarrrr!!!"

"Feel silly in it, why should you? See you only Younglings will!"

"Rrrrrrooooorrrrrr?"

"No, make your hips look big it does not. Now, on put it, or Wookiee Biscuits you will not get!"

"Wrrrarrrrrr!!!"

"Of course, put a picture of you in that costume on my blog, I will not!":























Like all Youngling parties, quickly into chaos this one descended. At first, playing Pin the Tail on the Womprat they were. But soon into Pin the Tail on the Windu it turned. Like that, Windu did not. Embarrassing for a Jedi Master, being chased down the hall by 20 younglings, it is. Make it any better, Windu screaming like a little girl, did not. So humiliating for him. (Hee hee!)

Then, when tired of trying to whack the piñata they were, Kenobi they strung up and whacking him they started. I guess tried to do something at this point, I could have. Hmm, yes.

But soon, so out of control it got, that even stop it I could not. At some point after the third food fight, and the 23rd chorus of "Eat It or Wear It", a good idea, one of the Younglings thought raiding Young Skywalker's underwear drawer would be. Before it I knew, his Spider-Man Underoos they were wearing on their heads and scenes from Lord of the Flies they were re-enacting.

An end to this I had to bring, so the pressure-washer I got out. All of the little monsters I sprayed. The chaos this broke up. Tomorrow, deal with scrubbing the pepperonis off of the ceiling they will have to.

****
An important announcement about Master Yoda's Blog, my Stupid Intern has posted on his blog. Read it you must.

Comments on "Youngling Parties"

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (1:37 AM) : 

ahhhh! my eyes

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:43 AM) : 

That costume!

The horror! The horror!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:02 AM) : 

Is there a place where I could buy a "Wonder Wookiee" action figure?

I'm sure is going to be worth a lot of credits in 10 years from now.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (10:38 AM) : 

Wow, as a young jawa I used to watch Wonder Wookiee on the holovision. I had a crush on her. In fact, Wonder Wookiee was the first person I fantasized about while…
Ulp. I think I said too much.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (11:33 AM) : 

I made the mistake of leaving that picture of Wonder Wookie on the screen and my sheep dog has started humping the monitor. I'm going to need a gallon of bleach to deal with this.

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (1:19 PM) : 

Wow, if you just braid his hair, wash him up a bit and allow him to wear heels, he will still scare the heck out of me.

 

Blogger SHI said ... (2:24 PM) : 

wonder woman called and asked for her cloths back :P

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (2:52 PM) : 

Linda Carter is more suitable, I think.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (5:04 PM) : 

I don't think Wonder Woman will want her clothes back after seeing that picture

 

post a comment