Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Jedi Yearbook Captions: Your Ideas I Need

Getting the annual Jedi Yearbook together we are. Captions for the pictures we need. Some captions I have thought of, but looking for ideas I am.

If think of some funny captions for the pictures below you can, email them to me or leave them in the comments you can. Refer to the picture number you must. Use the funniest ones in Friday's post I will.


Picture 1











"See through you, I can."
(Hee hee, myself I crack up. At council meetings, kill this line does.)


Picture 2














"Remember my deodorant did I?" *Sniff Sniff*
(Young Skywalker's idea, this was. So funny what is, I see not.)


Picture 3















"Teach Kenobi to call me a girlie man, this will."
(A problem with passive-aggressiveness at the Temple we have, I fear.)


Picture 4














"Hmm, eaten that chili dog I should not have."


Picture 5












"A disturbance in my whiskers I sense."

Comments on "Jedi Yearbook Captions: Your Ideas I Need"

 

Blogger General Grievous said ... (4:35 AM) : 

Hmm... what bowling ally does Mace go to? they seem to make a good job on polishing his head (pic 4) *cough*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:35 AM) : 

I don't have any funny captions, but I wanted to say "Hi!"

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (8:39 AM) : 

mooalex,

Hi to you too!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:03 AM) : 

Woot! Yearbook pictures!
Here's an offering for consideration:

1. "Anyone care for a light snack?"
2. "To suck your blood, I vant."
3. "But this is how Chancellor Palpatine insisted we salute you, General Kenobi."
4. "Mace Windu looking West at Sunrise."
5. "...And, in other news, the Cheetos factory was destroyed in heavy fighting..."

Awesome blog, by the way.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:15 AM) : 

1. "Hey, I'm a holigram, why am I sitting?"

2. "Yaddle, come in may I to, OH! Excuse me!"

3. "Who's Unlce Martin?"

4. "Where...is...my...Jedi robe?"

5. "If I stroke my beard thusly, do I not appear more Jedi-ish?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:09 AM) : 

1.Woah..I'm sitting in two places at the same time, at different ends of the galaxy! Awsome!

2.Kenobi, pant put on you must!

3.I swear Obi-Wan, I'm making you look smarter!

4.Don't kill Gungans..don't kill Gungans..

5.What? Who said I looked like a young Alec Guiness?

Okay..those probably sucked. Oh well.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (1:00 PM) : 

Pic 2: "No Senator Palpatine! Not the speedo again!!AAahgh!

Pic 3: "fingers behind the head...very funny Mace. Just wait till you discover where MY fingers are at."

Pic 5: "Wait a second...what's this in my teeth? *smack smack* spinach? No wait...sausage. When did I have sausage?

...still working of the other two.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:44 PM) : 

1) more sun you need master mundi

2)98, 99, 100, ready or not here i come!

4)windu's best monkey face

5) wow, this thinking stuff hurts.

 

Blogger R.A. Slater said ... (4:23 PM) : 

I can't think of anything wiiter to say than what's alreaedy been said!

 

Blogger Geewhiz said ... (7:22 PM) : 

1) Now you see me, now you don't....now you see me, now you don't...now you see me,...

2) A death stare, Master Yoda has. Not to look, it is best.

3) I love you Kenobi, even without cheetos in your beard.

4) Master Windu's entire emotional range.

5) Kenobi, in search of cheetos...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:26 PM) : 

1)On back of left shoulder, some lint you have

2)3:37, the time is...

3)Not only do my eybrows go higher, but I don't have some fingers stickin' out my head...

4)Pass me my lightsaber... It's the one with bad [censored] on it

5)Hmmm... perhaps I should start shaving again...

..best I can do after 83hrs partying out of the last 96, I'm afraid

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (9:49 PM) : 

1. Come from France do you? Conehead you are.
2. Augh! Cover up that speedo!!3. Kenobi has antennae, he is our favorite Martian.
4. I make this robe look good, and my bald head is really shiney today. That sex wax is the bomb.
5. *licks lips* Hey! Who stole the cheetoh crumbs from my beard? I was saving it for later!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:12 AM) : 

1) "Dead people I see! Kidding I am!"

2)"A bush I wish I could have waited to find. A bad idea eating all that chili was."

3)"Wings Red Bull gives you. Ears Mace Windu gives you."

4)"A role in a spaghetti western Mace dreams of."

5)"A furrowed brow I have because constipated I am."

 

Blogger Phoenix said ... (2:37 AM) : 

1) You should visit more often; we don't see nearly enough of you.

 

Blogger meembob87 said ... (12:07 PM) : 

LMAO, I'm enjoying reading what everyone has to write so much! Great idea to ask us for input Master Yoda!

 

Blogger John said ... (4:32 PM) : 

1. Sometimes, the Jedi council is visited by Beldar, the friendly ghost.

2. "Look at me, do not! My face on, I have not put!"

3. Ever the wiling student, Kenobi learns the little-known "Jedi rabbit trick"

4. "Yes, they deserved to die, and I hope they burn in hell!"

5. Shh! My Jedi sense is tingling!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:13 AM) : 

1. I'm feeling a little blue...

2. Hit me, do not! Restore your cookie priviledges, I will!

3. Kenobi doesn't need a hat! He just pulls the rabbit out of his hair!

4. I sense much gas in Young Skywalker...

5. Okay... I can do this... 2+2 is... 5?

 

post a comment