Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Guest Poster - Obi-wan Kenobi





Hey, how youns doin'? Good? Good. Me, I'm not doin' so good. I mean, I feel fine and all. It's just that, well, you read them there last two posts what Yoda wrote.

See, I been doin' fine my whole dad gum ('scuse my language) life just bein' plain dumb. Yeah, people made pretty bad fun of me and all. Like the time Mace and Anakin kept mockin me just because I thought road signs that said "Slow... Children" meant that the younglins that live in that neighborhood cain't move too fast. ...Or the time I thought chocolate milk came from brown cows ...Or 'cause I like to look at the pichers instead of read the words ...Or because I think that there game Chutes and Ladders is too complicated ...Or because I thought that there thing what pops out of your computer for you to put your CD in was a cupholder ...Or because my own monkey keeps beatin me at Checkers... Well, youns get the idea. But I could take it. It weren't no big thing. At least there weren't nobody feelin sorry for me.

Like I said, I was doin just fine bein just plain dumb. But now, them doctors got to give some big fancy name to it: Severely Traumatic Underdeveloped Primary Intelligence Disorder. Sure, people quit mockin me now. But now, they all look at me real sad-like, like I'm one of them little kids on those Feed the Younglings commercials. They talk at me real slow, now, like I cain't understand nothin. And they feel like they have to explain everythin to me.

Just this mornin', I was in a Council meetin', and Ol' Mace said, "We'll begin that mission in the Outer Rim next Tuesday," then he turns to me and says, "That's the day after Monday."

I know which day Tuesday is! I know, 'cause that's the day of the week that the Temple Cafeteria serves Meatloaf Surprise. I generally don't go to the cafeteria that day, but that ain't the point. The point is, if this were four or five days ago, Ol' Mace wouldn't a never thought to say that to me, 'cause didn't nobody know I have this here disease. But now, he thinks he's got to treat me all special-like.

Even the Younglins are in on it. Ol' Harvey offered to tie my shoes for me every mornin, in case I couldn't handle it! I mean, come on! I'm a Jedi Master and a member of the Jedi Council, dang it ('scuse my language again)! I done beat a bonafide Sith Lord and done a whole buncha other good stuff that earned me a seat right up there with Yoda, Mace, and all of them. I can tie my own shoes! Most mornins it only takes me two or three tries to get it right, too!

And then Yoda's actin' all weird around me now. He won't let me watch my wrestlin, or Ernest Goes to Camp, or any movie with Ernest in it. He keeps shovin' what he calls 'brain food' down my throat, and don't none of it taste good. I've ate enough pickled womprat livers that I think I'm growin a tail and whiskers. And he's fed me so much raw fish that every time I open my mouth, the cat tries to jump inside. Now, whenever I try to talk to Yoda, he just pats my hand, and looks up at with them big sorrowful eyes. And then, he had to go and throw that big telethon and tell everyone that I got that there Severely Traumatic Underdeveloped Primary Intelligence Disorder. So now, everybody in the whole Universe knows it! I swear, I'm gonna go plumb crazy!

Anyways, I didn't mean to complain to all youns. It ain't youns' fault. Yoda'll be back to talk to youns tomorrow, maybe for the last time in a long time. So have a good one.

Comments on "Guest Poster - Obi-wan Kenobi"

 

Blogger Jabafatboy said ... (3:50 PM) : 

Tis better to be silent and thought S.t.u.p.i.d. than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

Quoted from the great UncleSkeeter

 

Blogger JawaJuice said ... (4:53 PM) : 

Maybe you should move to Tatooine and live in a tiny place just past the Dune Sea. You’ll feel a lot smarter there among the locals.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (8:35 PM) : 

Aww shucks. You done gone an' made him get all sen-ti-mental like. Don't you fret none, Oobie. We all know you is a good guy where it counts.

 

Blogger Jango Fett said ... (10:18 PM) : 

Kamino is the spot for you Yoda. Nice, and windy. Hope you like Rain, and lots of it. :)

 

Blogger Wedge Antillies said ... (12:54 AM) : 

Hey, dude, milk it for all it's worth. They want to send you to fight enemies that out number you 12-to-1? Nope, can't go. Got this disease, so you better send Mr. Windu.

 

Blogger Nic said ... (12:00 PM) : 

Awwwww, I'm sending a cyber hug your way. That's just so sad to see you down like that. But cheer up and look on the bright side...you're not just S.T.U.P.I.D, you're "special".

Is S.T.U.P.I.D considered a handicap? If it is, that means that you can have the closer parking spaces at malls and eating places and such. (And and the wrasslin' and monster truck events!)

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (12:18 PM) : 

Yeah, except I think the wrasslin' and monster truck events are filled with S.T.U.P.I.D people.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (2:51 PM) : 

Just what does 'youns' mean?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (3:15 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger The Kenobinator said ... (3:17 PM) : 

Capt Picard,

'Youns' is English for more than one 'you', like 'all youns' or 'both of youns'. It's whatcha call a plurple. It's plurple for 'you'.

Don't feel bad, though. I wouldn't expect you to know that, what with you bein' French and all. Youns probably don't have a word like that in Frenchese.

 

Blogger Tommy Tusken said ... (4:27 PM) : 

Become a Tusken Raider.

We don't need intelligence over here.

 

Anonymous mack said ... (2:30 AM) : 

I m looking forward to next update.
good

 

Blogger eda said ... (3:41 AM) : 

情趣,G點,性感丁字褲,情趣,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,情趣用品,無線跳蛋,男女,

按摩棒,電動按摩棒,飛機杯,視訊,自慰套,自慰套,情趣用品,情趣內衣,

情趣按摩棒,自慰套,角色扮演,按摩棒,跳蛋,情趣跳蛋,
.,
潤滑液,SM,內衣,性感內衣,自慰器,充氣娃娃,AV,

 

Blogger Royn-Ber Wendjaifa said ... (7:02 AM) : 

It just goes to show you when reading a post like this not to forget the Gilded Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you like it done, and then you don't expect them to do it unto you as they like." And as I like to say myself on such occasions: "If you're a part-time student of life, then you learn something new every other day."

 

Anonymous buat website pekanbaru said ... (9:13 AM) : 

i just news this image in articel, and amazing

 

post a comment