Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Guest Poster - Obi-wan Kenobi [Topic: My Big Ol' Heart]






I don't like to talk about my feelins much. I mean that's perty much Ol' Mace's deal, him bein' a girlie-man and whatnot. And I ain't no girlie-man. I don't care about that there skin foilage or nuthin. Won't catch me spendin no three hours in front of no mirror. But sometimes even a real man like me just feels somethin so big that it's like his heart is gonna plum explode, lessin he talks about it. I feel that right now, so I gotta talk about it. So here goes.

Ain't the human heart sumthin'? Here, I gotta tell ya, I thought I had just one true love. Oh, she was beautiful. She was so comfortin'. She would just ease my pain any time she could. And she was always there for me. There were times when I would just hold her all night long.

Would you like to see a picher of my one true love? Well, scroll on down, then.





















Ain't she beautiful? I love her so much. She's done so much for me. And for the longest time, I thought I couldn't love no one else. But then, I saw her:














One bite, and I had fell in love all over again. Sure, she wasn't exactly like my first love. She was all puffy sometimes. But I didn't mind. She was beautiful to me.

But still, it felt like I was cheatin' on my first love. I mean how could I love both Crunchy and Puffy? I used to stay up nights tryin to think this here thing over in my head. But then, it hit me - Why cain't I love them both? Just 'cause I loved Puffy now didn't mean I stopped lovin' Crunchy. In fact, I think I loved Crunchy now more than ever.

That's what I'm talkin' about when I say the human heart is really sumthin'. It's big enough to have enough space for two true loves, and maybe even one of them there big tool boxes, some fishin' rods, and a gun rack. And that's a real good thing to know, too. 'Cause I just discovered her:





















I gotta tell ya, I think I'm fallin for Twisty, too! Now, I know this might not seem right to a lot of youns. In fact, Crunchy, Puffy, Twisty, and me might have to move to that there planet Utah just so's people could accept us. But I'll do whatever it takes. 'Cause I'm in love, times three.

By the way, Yoda'll be back to talk to youn's tomorrow. So have a good 'un.

.

Comments on "Guest Poster - Obi-wan Kenobi [Topic: My Big Ol' Heart]"

 

Blogger trinamick said ... (2:56 PM) : 

I hear ya, Kenobinator. But have you seen the Cheetos Cheezy Checkers? They were my true love, almost replacing Crunchy in my heart. It's true what they say - there's no such thing as bad Cheetos, just different.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (4:21 PM) : 

There's no question that you are a man's man, Kenobi. I mean with a beard like that, can there be any doubt?

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (4:27 PM) : 

Cheetoes, I wish I could quit you!

OK, I said it one time, now I don't ever have to do that joke ever again.

 

Blogger Jabafatboy said ... (5:24 PM) : 

Ya polagymist !!!

I hope all three of em find out about it

Fer shame Fer shame

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (5:47 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (5:48 PM) : 

I like food , but man you relly like food!

 

Anonymous Verity Kindle said ... (5:49 PM) : 

ROFL, all of y'all. Who are we to tell the Kenobinator who he can love?

 

Blogger JawaJuice said ... (8:21 PM) : 

Hate to break it to ya, Ben, but I don’t think even Utah will take you.

 

Blogger Nic said ... (9:04 PM) : 

Kenobinator, I'm right there with ya. The Twisted is my favorite too. So yummy, so crunchy, so cheesy but not as hard on the gums if you bite at the wrong angle - you know how sometimes that happens and they king of go past your teeth to scrape your gums. No? Well it may just be me then - and yes, I have all my teeth.

 

Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said ... (11:24 PM) : 

I got a big bag of Twists right here, want some? ;-)

 

Blogger Vampirella said ... (1:14 PM) : 

lol.soon he will have a Cheetos Harem.. just make sure you give your chettos harem equal quality time or you may find one being snatched up by someone else lol


so many kinds so little time

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (3:15 PM) : 

The twisted cheetos look like cheetos that have been through the "system" with a lot of beer

 

post a comment