Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Guest Poster - Obi-Wan Kenobi [Topic: Cheatin' At Checkers]




Hey, how youns doin'? Good? Good.

I figured I'd write on this here blog of Yoda's 'cause I was hopin' I could get youns' help on somethin. It's been botherin me pretty bad. I cain't hardly finish this here bag of Cheetos I'm workin on right now cause I'm so upset about it.

See, I been playing Checkers with this one feller perty regular. Now, when it comes to Checkers, I ain't too bad. Course, I ain't no Bobby Fisherman, or whatever his name is. Youns know who I'm talkin about - that there boy what whooped all them big shots in that there Chess game. Anyhow, I ain't too bad neither.

But this one feller I been playing against perty regular - he's been beating me every single time. I mean he plum skunks me. Yeah, this feller's perty smart and all, but he cain't be that smart. There ain't no way he could beat me every time unless he's cheatin. It just don't make no sense. He's got to be cheatin.

The problem is, I cain't catch him. I know he's doin' it. I just don't know how. Maybe youns could - well, here, let me show youns what I'm talkin about.






I'll show youns who I'm talking about below.






Youns'll have to scroll down to see the pitcher.



















You see how close I'm watchin him here. I still cain't figure out how he's cheatin me. Maybe the next time youns are in Coruscant, you can stop at the Cracker Barrel off of Exit 89 and watch us play some. Then maybe youns can figure out how he's cheatin.

Yeah, I know, it's embarrassing to get beaten by a monkey. But like I said, he's cheatin, so it ain't like no monkey is beatin me fair and square all the time. I'm sure if he weren't cheatin, I could probably win maybe half the time.

Oh, Yoda will be back tomorrow to talk to youns. So I'll see youns later. Have a good one.

Comments on "Guest Poster - Obi-Wan Kenobi [Topic: Cheatin' At Checkers]"

 

Anonymous medrewnotyou said ... (1:50 AM) : 

You can use the Force, right? Just conveniently overturn the board whenever you come close to losing. I promise it'll work.

 

Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said ... (4:55 AM) : 

At least you didnt get cheese on the board....right? :-P

 

Blogger JawaJuice said ... (10:45 AM) : 

I think you’re looking into his eyes too intently and not watching his hands.
...Rather disturbing thought, actually.

 

Blogger Jaina Solo said ... (11:10 AM) : 

Is that your PET monkey?

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (12:09 PM) : 

You have been bamboolzzed, that the famous Garry Monkparov, Grand Wizard of the Checker Order. I hope you didn't play for Credits.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (12:17 PM) : 

I think he gains advantage everytime you jump up and yell "You sank my battleship!"

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (2:48 PM) : 

when your cheetoo cloud flies up he switches the pieces

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:04 PM) : 

I think the monkey has a few extra checkers to add on the table when you're not looking.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (8:22 PM) : 

The thing about monkeys is, they are easily distracted. When you get stuck playing a game like checkers with one of them, you just call out "Hey, look over there!" and point over its shoulder. The monkey has no choice but to turn around. They are just that curious. Then you can move the pieces around however you like.

 

Blogger Jabafatboy said ... (9:25 PM) : 

Hmmmm, Which one is the Monkey ?

 

post a comment