Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Guest Poster - Padme Amidala [Topic: This Bird Flu Thingy]




'Kay, so like, I am totally freaked out about this Bird Flu thingy. Like I do not want to start growing feathers and like, start eating worms and junk 'cause that would be so totally gross. And like who's the rocket surgeon who got this stupid flu in the first place? Like, everyone knows birds don't cover their mouths when they sneeze, so what was he doing hanging out with them? I mean, yah, that was like so stupid.

It's almost as bad as like that Mad Cow thingy. There was this one time, like we all thought my Uncle Philber had the Mad Cow thingy, like he was all crazy and junk and started like jumping on the furniture and stuff, and eh-my-God, he was like so obnoxious. But like it turned out that he didn't have Mad Cow or anything, he just like converted to Scientology or whatever. But we were still way bummed 'cause we totally couldn't decide like which was worse.

But anyways, if it weren't for all the cool malls and shoe stores, I'd totally avoid your planet until this whole Bird Flu thingy disappeared or whatever. Unfortunately, Shoe Castle has this huge sale on these cute little Pradas I've like had my eye on forever. Eh-my-God, you guys, they are like so cute. So like, I don't have a choice or anything.

But don't worry, 'cause I have it like all planned out. Because I am so totally informed and educated about the Bird thingy, I'm taking like all these totally safe precautions - like I am totally not sharing my handkerchief with any birds. I mean like, no way. And 'cause I'm like a big-time Senator and junk, I ordered my handmaidens to like surround me and form one of those human shield thingies if they like see a bird about to cough on me or like a Chinese person chewing with their mouth open. Eh-my-God, that is like so gross.

So anyways, Master Yoda will be back to talk to you guys tomorrow. It was fun! Ciao!

Kisses!
Padmé

Comments on "Guest Poster - Padme Amidala [Topic: This Bird Flu Thingy]"

 

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said ... (1:39 AM) : 

*pauses, looking at Padme, shakes head* now I remember why I went into the Navy. There was no way I was going to die in the service of her shoe fetish.

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (5:25 AM) : 

I have Monkey flu It made me grow a monkey tail! Ok so I'm from a planet where evreybody has a tail but if she's a senater, that means I could get elected as senetor in your galxy. that depresses me.

 

Blogger Revan said ... (8:08 AM) : 

Go birds!
Go birds!
Uh! Uh!
Go birds!
Yeah! Bird Flu Rock N' Roll!

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:14 AM) : 

She just doesn't quite get it, does she?

 

Blogger Jabafatboy said ... (8:56 AM) : 

I, eh , I am not sur what to say .
Its like -oh-my-garsh. Shes just a typical politican.

Rock me amidala

 

Blogger flu said ... (9:48 AM) : 

Hold on... what's the problem here?

So what if a bird flu? That's like, their primary mode of transportation.

 

Blogger Wedge Antillies said ... (11:00 AM) : 

So that's what I am fighting for? *very heavy sigh*

 

Blogger Korkuss said ... (3:22 PM) : 

We're doomed

 

Anonymous Jaina Solo said ... (5:15 PM) : 

Say Padmé, you really need to be more informed on huge issues like that but..... does that shoe sale have comando boots in it? I totaly need a new pair!

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (7:32 PM) : 

looks like someone cought the bird brain flu. (and they wonder why the Senate got desolved...dang said to much again)

 

Blogger Anakin Skywalker said ... (11:36 PM) : 

When you is all shoe-buyin or whatev, could you pick me up another pair of knee-high jack combizzles? I stepped in sumthin or sumthin in my old ones or some shizzy like that an I;m kinda not allowed to leave the temple.

 

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said ... (11:40 PM) : 

Is anakin grounded?

 

post a comment