Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Guest Poster - Anakin Skywalker [Topic: That Geezer Is Trippin, Yo]

Anakin_headshot


Wassup. This here's the Chosen One keepin it real on Y-Dawg's blog, yo.

Ok, check it - I don't know about Master Y, yo. That dude's been doin some serious trippin lately, fuh real. That geezer's so senile he don't know if he comin or goin.

Like the other day, I was chillin and watchin Cribs, yo. Then he starts all yellin at me all squinty-eyed and spit. He all like, "Young Skywalker! My eyeglasses, seen them have you?"

"Uh, Y-Dawg, they on..."

"Take them did you? Some kind of prank this is?"

"No, Master Y, they..."

"Getting tired of your foolishness I am..."

"Yo, G, you trippin. I'm like trying to tell you..."









"See through you I can, even if see you I can not. Get smart with me do not! Know where my glasses are do you?"








"Yo, just listen, Y-Dawg. I'm trying to tell..."

"Get away with this you will not. Find out the truth I will."

"Y, man, just listen..."






"Care how big you are, now, I do not. Still kick your butt I can. Want a Force-wedgie do you? Asking you for the last time I am - know where my glasses are, do you?"








"Nah, G. Ain't seen 'em."

"OK then. All you had to say, that was."

Yo, I figured that was easier than keep arguing with him. Especially when he was all 'give you a Force-wedgie I will'. I ain't tryin to hear that. I had enough of them Force-wedgies, yo. Not cool. Not cool.

The problem is, sometimes he'll forget he already gave me a Force-wedgie and double-dose me for the same offense or whatever. Then he start frontin, claimin it was because the first wedgie 'didn't take' or somethin. But that's all unconstitutionizzle. I even looked it up. That would be like "Final Jeopardy" and spit.

And I think why he be callin me "Young Skywalker" all the time is cause he don't remember my first name. Been here over half my life, and he can't remember "Anakin". Kinda demotivatin', yo.

Anyways, the Y-Man will be back here tomorrow to talk to you and spit, unless he forgets.

-Peace!

Comments on "Guest Poster - Anakin Skywalker [Topic: That Geezer Is Trippin, Yo]"

 

Blogger frozentear said ... (3:30 AM) : 

ROFL.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (7:55 AM) : 

Yoda needs some Ginko Bilova.

 

Blogger Jabafatboy said ... (8:06 AM) : 

Scary, Not that Yoda's Losin it .

But that He wasn't smart enough to go to Eye Mart.

Paid WAYYYY to much for those Spec's.

 

Anonymous Darth PatMatticus said ... (10:56 AM) : 

Anakin,
Perhaps you need to learn some kind of defense against the force-wedgie. But, who could teach you such things...

 

Blogger Magnoy's Samsara said ... (3:18 PM) : 

Heard about the lawsuit of a girl who was winning a toy Yoda instead of car? You should enlighten us why this girl looks so bamboozled
http://magnoysamsara.blogspot.com/2005/12/dream-car-is-toy-yoda.html

 

Anonymous redheadwithbedhead said ... (8:45 PM) : 

Can someone tell Fluke that either his coment thingy or my computer is broke cuz I can't type nothing on his.

 

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said ... (11:49 PM) : 

hmm, with ears like those he might need special glasses. But couldn't you just have force nudged them down onto his nose? Either he'd have figured it out, or thought some eye healing force miracle had happened

 

Blogger Jedi Katt said ... (6:23 AM) : 

*lol* It's reli difficult to remember Anakin... *nod* Juz like I never remember anabolism *sigh*

 

Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said ... (9:39 PM) : 

master is forgetting hoe to use the Force!!!!

 

post a comment