Sunday, September 04, 2005

Guest Poster: Mace Windu [Topic - Realness]







So I was having a heart-to-heart conversation with Yoda the other day. I was pouring my heart out, man. I needed his listening ear, his big pointy listening ear.

Yoda and I go way back. But we don't get to share our feelings very often. So I wanted to really bond with the dude, I mean connect on a spiritual level with the man. I wanted to bond in a way that only two sensitive men can, you understand?

There could be hugging, there could be crying, there could be some real, honest soul-bearing. But it was going to be real. I mean really real. Not like the "real" in the reality shows on TV, where people pretend to be real then claim they were not being real but that they were being "in character", like that Omarosa person. That's not real, man. Where's the crying? Where's the hugging? Where's acknowledgement of each other's prettiness?

That's not the way it was going to be between Yoda and me the other day. I was going to have some real realness, some honesty - honesty so honest that all your insides hurt from telling so much truth. I just knew that Yoda and I were going to share.

Boy, was I disappointed.

Here's how the conversation went -

Mace: So when I was moisturizing for the fourth time yesterday - no, the fifth time, yeah, the fifth time. Or was it the fourth time? No, it was the fifth time. I remember now, because I usually soak my feet during the fifth time. Anyway, it occured to me when I was moisturizing that I wasn't paying enough attention to my exfoliation regimen! I mean, here I am, moisturizing all the time, but almost ignoring the exfoliation aspect of skin care! So I .... Yoda! Are you sleeping?












Yoda: Hm? No, no. Resting my eyes I was. Listening I am. Go on you can.

Mace: What was I talking about?

Yoda: Talking about moisture-farming the foliage on your skin, you were. Continue you can. Listening I am.

A little later...

Mace: ...and I started thinking, how shiny is too shiny? Is there such a thing as too shiny? My head has such a beautiful gleam already. Could I upset the balance? Do I dare take it to the next level? Am I emotionally prepared for that? I mean it was just so... Yoda!










Zzzzz

Yoda: Huh? Yes, yes, shiny your emotions are.

Mace: You were asleep! You were even snoring!

Yoda: No, no. Mistaken you are. Snore I do not. Having a bout of Hay Fever I am. Noises my sinuses make. Go on. Listening I am.

A few seconds later...

Mace: ... I realized I was feeling guilty about being such a pretty man, like I didn't even deserve my own prettiness! I mean, what a break-through, you know? I ... Yoda!


















Yoda: Why Dolly, know you were so frisky I did not. Hee hee!


Mace: Yoda! Wake up!















Yoda: What? Awake I am. See, open my eyes are. Been listening I have. Stay awake I will.















Zzzzzz


I give up, man!

Comments on "Guest Poster: Mace Windu [Topic - Realness]"

 

Blogger General Grievous said ... (2:06 AM) : 

How could Yoda sleep while you talk to him? He knows you better than me but he is wide awake when I'm talking to him. *cough*

 

Blogger jedisiri said ... (2:22 AM) : 

*asleep*zzzzzzzzz....

 

Blogger Draco-7 said ... (8:49 AM) : 

Mace! How could you not pay attention to your exfoliating regimen! It's criminal! You can't have good skin without exfoliating! Anyway, Master Yoda is an old man. He needs his sleep.

 

Blogger flu said ... (10:09 AM) : 

Here's a tip for next time, Master Windu...

*looks around, leans in, whispers* kick his cane

 

Blogger Jo Jo The Monkeyboy's Ghost said ... (11:21 AM) : 

Hoo hoo give him a banana! All Monkeyboys love bananas, especially green Monkeyboys!

 

Blogger Anakin Skywalker said ... (11:32 AM) : 

Too shiny is when you blind the rest of us when we're all up chillin in the council chambers.

Just shiny enough is me bein able to see my reflection so I can be all makin sure my hair still looks kickin.

 

Blogger JawaJuice said ... (12:05 PM) : 

hmmm....I'm gonna have to invite him over more often...when I have insomnia.

 

post a comment