Monday, June 20, 2005

Guest Poster: Padmé Amidala [Topic: Totally!]

Padme


'Kay, so I thought I'd like, you know, share my insight and stuff into this Iraq thingy, because I'm like, this big time Senator and I am so totally knowledgable when it comes to government and junk.

So, first of all, that Iraq place was so totally a bummer before your country like, made it the 51st state or something, I swear. It was like totally gross. Like, all the malls closed at five every day! Yah, as if! And the women had like these really crummy lives, like they didn't even have the right to shop for shoes, or do their nails, or anything! I know, that's like so uncool, right?

And like, everybody makes such a big deal about that Weapons of Mass Destruction thing. They're all like mad and stuff 'cause nobody found Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. Well, duh! Weapons of Mass Destruction is like the coolest band ever! I've downloaded, like every one of their songs. They are so awesome. There is like, no way, they'd be even caught dead in a dorky place like that. I know, because my best girlfriend Sabé and I like almost got backstage to meet them once, but this totally obnoxious security guy stopped us. And they wouldn't even see us anyways, 'cause they are way too cool to hang out with us. So there is no way those dweeby old inspector guys were going to get to see them.

And like that Saddam guy was so gross. I mean, what's up with that mustache! Ewww! Somebody told me, like the mustache kinda looked like the one worn by some actor, named Tom Selleck or something, who was on that old TV show, Magnum P.I. But, I'm not like 70 years old, so that was like, way before my time, and anyways, I don't care who's wearing it, that mustache is totally gross.

So, like, that governor guy, George W. What's-His-Name, totally knew what he was doing when he like, overturned the whole government there. Even that creepy lady he like, kisses all the time, Condominium Something-Or-Other, deserves her props, you know? Both of them like totally deserve to get that Ma Bell Peace Prize or whatever. And besides, they're like so cute together, you know?

So, I hope this like, cleared some things up for ya! I know, what I said was like totally deep 'cause I'm a Senator and all, but when you think about it, it gets like easier to understand and stuff.

Anyways, gotta blaze. The mall is open late tonight, 'cause there's like this big sale, so there's like no way I'd miss that. Isn't democracy fun? Totally.

Oh, and Master Yoda will be back tomorrow. Have fun with your ant eating, Master Yoda! (Like, I didn't even know he ate ants! That is like so gross!)

Kisses,
Padmé

Comments on "Guest Poster: Padmé Amidala [Topic: Totally!]"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:42 AM) : 

Padme, your knowledge and grasp of current Earth politics is astonishing.

 

Anonymous The Jedi Princess said ... (8:47 AM) : 

Oh boy..poor, poor Yoda

 

Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said ... (10:02 AM) : 

Oh, wow, I think I'm glad I'm already dead.
Have a brownie.
QGJ

 

Blogger John said ... (11:33 AM) : 

Saddam Hussein doesn't like Fruit Loops. Maybe they kept getting stuck in his mustache.

 

Blogger trinamick said ... (12:22 PM) : 

Wow, I feel so much smarter about politics now. Saddam might share moustaches with Tom, but he'll never look as good in those shorts.

 

Blogger mr. schprock said ... (12:29 PM) : 

We have 51 states? No wonder my stupid flag doesn't work anymore. Thanks Padme!

 

Blogger Nic said ... (1:20 PM) : 

Padme, your grasp of the concept of what is going on in our world is, um, an "interesting" one. But I for one must say that I agree with you about Iraq and that the right thing was done.

 

Blogger Obi Wan Kenobi said ... (1:46 PM) : 

51st state? didn't mace do some work as an extra in that film?

 

Blogger JawaJuice said ... (2:42 PM) : 

Master Yoda...can Jawas become a Jedi?

 

Blogger j00|{z said ... (7:06 PM) : 

I agree that Saddam should have been destroyed but I don't agree that going there killing tons of innocent Iraqis and looking for weapons that werent there was right.

We have 53 states!

 

Blogger Jar Jar Binks said ... (9:26 PM) : 

This isa a messagesa for Yoda:
Da "Dagobah Police Force" hasa caught yousa on security tapesa! Looksa heresa:

http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/jeditraining.html

andsa

http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/jediduels.html

 

Anonymous hc_godess said ... (10:56 PM) : 

Padme, how do you know so much about Earth politics? Do you get CNN on Corusant?

 

Blogger Dago said ... (2:49 PM) : 

Sorry for you yoda, I am.

Dago

 

Blogger Ruby-Flame said ... (2:55 PM) : 

Wow. I can't say much else. Wow.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:50 AM) : 

hi master yoda anakin here can i come bak to the jedi? cus the darkside is boring me please!

^.^

AnAkIn sKyWaLkEr

 

post a comment